- Paulinian Volunteers for Community Development (PVCD) is now an accredited UNESCO Club (the first in the Region and St. Paul University System)
- Conducts Annual Christmas Party with the street children of Tuguegarao City
- Implements Service-Learning as an approach to community extension services
- Manages the Science Agri-Based Entrepreneurial High School (SABEHS), a recognized Alternative Learning Program of the Department of Education (DepEd)
- Tapped as a training partner of the Cagayan Valley Regional Rehabilitation Center for Youth.
- Affiliated with DSWD and the National Housing Targeting System for the identification of poor household families in the region (A MOA has been signed for data sharing).